The only Kickstarter news I'm arsed about...
  • I've been really excited by this - I feel that I've almost got my money's worth already just from following the campaign and the update videos. (But I still want the finished game, obviously.)

GOG are re-releasing the Max Pack soon (suitably tweaked to run on modern Windows). I get a voucher for a free copy of that, too!
  • I still play Carmageddon 2 and 3000. I can't wait for a new one!
  • The iOS version is out today and its free at least for the first day anyway. I just went into the American football stadium and ran handbrake turned into the teams playing and watched them go splat :)
  • Doh! I could've pre-warned everybody about it being free today, but I thought it was only free for Kickstarter backers like the Max Pack was! (I don't have an iOS device...)

Oops!
  • I just went into the American football stadium and ran handbrake turned into the teams playing and watched them go splat :)

NP
  • Firefox said:

I've been really excited by this - I feel that I've almost got my money's worth already just from following the campaign and the update videos. (But I still want the finished game, obviously.)

GOG are re-releasing the Max Pack soon (suitably tweaked to run on modern Windows). I get a voucher for a free copy of that, too!

It's a bit late but Carmageddon Max Pack has been on GOG for a few weeks now :D
  • Wasteland 2 looks better than I'd hoped.

link is here.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion