Snapshots Of Existence: The RR thread of photos. Mundane welcome.
  • They look nothing like him!

Closer.

Quick story about novelties of this nature. Some of the below might seem like bragging but I used to break loads of condoms so frequently at a moment when we didn't want any interruptions and it took lots of will power from both parties to break and stick another johnny on I'd end up playing hunt the condom. Safe casual sex becomes pretty fucking expensive when you end up with a rubber band around the base more often than not.

I split from my long term girlfriend and went on the pull that night. First I went to see a Laibachgig which was rather good and it's sad that I can remember that but not the name of the women involved :( Anyway I met a girl and wanted to take her back to my flat when she reminded me I'd need condoms. Having just finished a *really* serious relationship I didn't have any so I nipped to the bogs with a handfull of pound coins. After the first pair of packs of two came out the machine was empty so I moved onto the chocolate ones which got me another pack. Having 6 rubbers from an unknown manufacturer I knew it wouldn't be enough to get through the night and the only thing it dispensed that I hadn't tried was a glow in the dark french tickler. I had visions of me parading around waving my lightsaber so I got one of those as well.

Anyway the night went well and we used all the condoms (with a couple of breakages) and took a nap. Being a healthy young man with a healthy (I hoped) young women lying next to me I woke up standing to attention and got some. But then we got to the subject of condoms and I got out this french tickler. She said in no uncertain terms it wasn't going near her but I could so we where a bit naughty for the rest of that day.

A week or so later she popped over for round two and I made sure I was stocked up with an 18 pack.

This girl was never more than a bit of fun and she felt the same (although she did ask if we wanted a threesome when I bumped into her at a club when I was with my new gf a few months later. I wimped it) so soon I was out looking for a keeper.

I met the girl who would be my other half for a couple of years at the same club. Different circumstances we already knew each other before we got together.

Over the course of a weekend full of breakages we burned through the remains of the 18 pack I'd bought for the first girl, one I picked up when she nipped home to grab some clean stuff and take a shower, and a three pack I got from the corner shop and at about 5 on Monday morning fancied a nice goodbye before parting for a couple of days. The only thing in the house was this french tickler and in our desperate state decided to try and give it a try.

NOVELTY ITEM ONLY!

do not forget this because there is no way those things ever fitted a healthy young man but we didn't find this out until we'd tried half a dozen times, a half a dozen times, I was so sore and tender afterwards I was glad I wouldn't be getting any of that sweet newly hooked up sex for a few days.
  • sparkes said:

First I went to see a Laibachgig which was rather good and it's sad that I can remember that but not the name of the women involved :(

Nah. No sadface. It *was* a Laibach gig, after all!

• Nah. No sadface. It *was* a Laibach gig, after all!

Was a great gig but I also spent a great couple of nights and days with this girl too but happily I now remember her name and not just incidental details so I don't feel a complete and utter shit :)

Because I turn 40 at the end of the year you can expect lots of guilt and feelings I'm getting old. The young lady I felt guilty about could be a grandmother now 18 years later.

In the meantime have a picture of a jingoistic pirate looking every day of 39.

Note DIET Iron Bru is de rigour among those of a chubby nautical nature these days.
  • Mixing it up a bit, here's a boat.

• I love the colour and texture of that sea-wall.
  • *extremely nervous* I finally got up enough nerve to post four of my wedding photos here, (I'm the redhead, in case anyone was wondering), but inside a rar archive rather than as just naked jpegs (they're huge, and it was just easier to compress them into an archive). The venue was found at extremely short notice and was already decorated, and given that it was over $100 just for the license and trying to find a nice place would have bankrupted me, please don't make fun of the venue. If I'd had my full way and a hell of a lot more money, "country rustic" would not have been involved at all.

NP
    Attachments
    wpics.rar 6M
  • *extremely nervous* I finally got up enough nerve to post four of my wedding photos here, (I'm the redhead, in case anyone was wondering), but inside a rar archive rather than as just naked jpegs (they're huge, and it was just easier to compress them into an archive). The venue was found at extremely short notice and was already decorated, and given that it was over $100 just for the license and trying to find a nice place would have bankrupted me, please don't make fun of the venue. If I'd had my full way and a hell of a lot more money, "country rustic" would not have been involved at all.

"Country rustic" is nothing to be ashamed of.
    Yeah, it could be nice with a "grand and opulent wedding" ...but the thing is that weddings are expensive and it's a silly thing to spend all that much (if you don't have money to throw around like Halloween candy) for "just a party" when less could do it. Myself, I'm dreading the expenses of getting married when it happens. I'll worry about the woman afterwards. :-D (...although there's nothing on the horizon right now).

So yeah, "country rustic" - yes, but it also looks idyllic...and you look happy too which is the most important thing. And being able to get married when you don't have a lot of money and feel good enough about it to post pictures of it to (kinda) complete strangers means there's nothing to 'apologise' for.

So, in short - you look happy, so does your hubby (how could he not - you're a cute redhead), your dress looks great and the pictures are great and does not make you (me, anyway) think 'compromise' or 'cheap'. I hope you had good party afterwards too.

Congratulations, good luck, and thanks for posting the pictures. :-)
  • country rustic

Look perfectly fine to me but then again I'm not married and a cheapskate :)
  • Lovely pics NP :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion