Get ready to plug those ears
  • Be prepared to endure "I will always love you", from The Bodyguard, every 5 minutes on the radio, all over again. :(

Whitney Houston has carked it. (Bobby) Brown bread. Pushing up daisies in a not really shocking shocker. 48. Live fast die middle aged.
  • Its a hoax. Its all down to a misinterpreted message from the ISS causeing global misunderstanding. There was a leak and the astronaut's leg got soaked.

"I've got a dead wet knee, Houston."
  • Min: That was so bad it was awful, but still better than 99% of her songs! :P
  • I think comment of the day goes to "Houston, she had a problem" from someone on my twitters.

RIP though, one fucked up existence post stardom.
  • Rupert Murdoch is said to be deeply touched by the messages from family and friends left on whitney houston's phone.
  • Minion said:

Rupert Murdoch is said to be deeply touched by the messages from family and friends left on whitney houston's phone.

Ace! :oD
  • needs a like button!
  • At least they'll have to pay extra now to torment you with the music: Sony increases prices for Houston's music hours after death

Reminds me of a few years back. My wife picked up a John Denver xmas CD in the bargain bins for a couple of bucks. Then he kicks off. Not long after she sees same album selling for $24.99...
  • Every other song on the radio today was a fecking W.H. sack of shite. Unfortunately I didn't have any CDs in the car to switch over. So I switched off instead.
  • Even a car engine sounds better.
  • Whitney Houston all day on the radio? Not sure who is in hell, me or her!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion